WORLD BEAUTY ASSOCIATION, S.A.
Based in Panama, the World Beauty Association (WBA), S.A. has been established on the basis of twenty years of experience in the event industry and the organization of beauty contests.
WBA S.A. is the proud organizer of the Miss Supranational beauty contest, to enter its 6th edition this year.
President: Tryny Marcela Yandar Lobon
Leader in event production, Polish-based Nowa Scena is the partner production house for the execution of the Miss Supranational TV Show, as well as its distribution and logistical support.
President: Gerhard Parzutka von Lipinski
Tryny Marcela Yandar Lobon – PRESIDENT
Karina Pinilla Corro – VICE PRESIDENT
Gerhard Parzutka von Lipinski – EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Edwin Dominguez Cubilla – CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER AND INTERNATIONAL LICENSING
Violetta Wilusz – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
If you would like to have the reigning Miss Supranational in your event, simply contact us by filling in the following form:
All requests are subject to the approval of Miss Supranational Organization. A member of our staff will contact you for further information.
F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the age requirements for Miss Supranational?
- Delegates must between 18 and 26 years old.
- How is Miss Supranational Chosen?
- A panel of judges evaluates the finalists during the live televised final in the basis of stage presence, runway skills and overall beauty.
- How are the semi-finalists chosen?
- The top 20 semi-finalists are chosen based on the overall performance during the three weeks of competition and during a preliminary interview.
- What are the duties of Miss Supranational?
- To work for charitable causes as well as traveling the world promoting tourism, goodwill among all nations and a healthy image.
- What are the qualities an aspirant to the Miss Supranational crown must possess?
- Overall beauty is the main criteria; however, our organization likes its winners to be fresh, with some modeling experience and photogenic qualities, as the titleholder will get jobs as a model for sponsors and companies.
Miss Supranational was born in 2009, with its first edition held in the city of Płock (Poland). The next two editions continued in this city, and in 2012 the competition travelled to the capital city of Warsaw. In 2013, the pageant went abroad for the first time; being hosted by the city of Minsk in Belarus.